Monday 27 April 2009

Sharkman of the Delta













The game I'm working on got announced today. Rogue Warrior is a first/third person cover shooter based on Richard Marcinko. Richard Marcinko is a famed Navy SEAL who could not only beat up Chuck Norris but he'd rip his fucking arms off.

Demo Dick is about as maverick as it gets and he pissed off the American army so much they threw him out despite being one of the best soldier they ever had. He then formed Red Cell, a group designed to test military defenses. He proceeded to break into Air Force One and inspire Dead Cell from MGS2. I like Marcinko because he is the action hero incarnate but without bullshit stunts.

One of the highlights of the project came the other day when I was asked to write some script for Mickey Rourke. Mickey fucking Rourke. He will be reading the script I wrote. How fucking incredible is that? I assume I'll be getting blown at Hollywood parties soon.

The game has been great to work on and I want to peep you a link and screens.

Preview at Eurogamer.

3 comments:

  1. Mickey Rourke, thats sweet! Games looking pretty cool so far. Keep the updates coming!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm hoping a trailer goes up soon. I'll post more screens as they get released.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's looking great, I'm really looking forward to stabbing people

    ReplyDelete