Saturday 2 January 2010

Resolving Resolutions

I've decided to post up my New Years Resolutions here as a matter of public record so that I can be held to them by you, the baying masses and teeming throngs of people that read this blog.

If 2009 was a year about getting my life in order and exploring myself then 2010 is to be a year of pushing myself much harder than usual.

I spent 7 hours today doing my 3rd Mass Effect playthough. So not a great start but onwards and upwards!

  1. Finally publish an indie game.
  2. Finally publish a new music track.
  3. Finally get a tattoo (or acquire Tatu, whichever happens first).
  4. Learn to write betterer.
  5. Write or draw something every day (I have actually already started this and it hasn't gone too badly).
  6. Not use the word 'gameplay' until it actually has a definition.
  7. Learn about more 'things'.
So there we have it. Eight things that I have resolved to resolve. Or something. I will update as they happen. Should I get really drunk one day you may even get to see my sketchbook but I wouldn't count on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment