Monday 25 January 2010

Hiding Blades in Venetians

First order of day; my blog has moved, I am posting this here again to make sure everyone is redirecting their World Wide Web viewing devices to my new home.

Side note: remember when everyone introduced their web sites by saying "Welcome to my corner of the web..."? Remember Geocities? Remember Angelfire?

I realise that the web address is currently awful but you can the folks over at UK2.net for making the acquisition of a domain name the hardest thing in the world. Should you ever choose to get a domain name, do not use UK2.net. When the revolution comes I will personally make sure that they are the first against the wall. I should have a proper address by the end of the month.

Hit it here.

I also want to peep you to my Assassin's Creed 2 review over at NTSC-UK. I am taking a break from reviewing as I find a new job and other than this review I have one more waiting to go up.

Don't forget to move over to my new site for future updates. Hit it here.

1 comment:

  1. Dude, it's probably too late, but if you need anything in the way of web hosting / domains, check out evohosting.co.uk. Both me and Stu use them and it's owned / run by a good friend of mine.

    ReplyDelete