Monday 28 September 2009

Changing Tracks And Mixing It Up

For various reasons a load of posts on here have been deleted and some have been edited and reposted.

I started this blog to talk more about games than I actually have so I want to refocus it a bit as a way to encourage me to write more about the game design issues I think about all damn day.

Some kind of normal service will be resumed in the coming days.

P.S. One of the devs over at Gearbox has promised that if you send him a picture of you buying Borderlands he will play it with you.

Oh yeah?

Check this out: if you buy Rogue Warrior I will play it with you. If you buy Rogue Warrior and make a donation to Child's Play, I will come to your house (so long as you live in the UK) and play it with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment