Wednesday 13 May 2009

An X-treme Review From an X-Treme Kinda Guy

My review for HAWX has just hit over at NTSC-UK.

As usual it is awesome.

The support from the NTSC-UK staff was awesome as well.

The rest of my reviews are here.

However, this review is the last you'll see of this kind of review from me. I am subscribing to the Cliffster's school of reviewing games.*



Reviews need more balls.

No more "The player can switch between 'On' mode and 'Off' mode at any time with a double tap of either trigger."

Instead you can expect "The bad ass in control can switch it up between 'Pussy Ass Bitch' mode and 'Balls To The Wall' mode at any time with a fist pump. This makes shit get real."

* With regard to this image; I WOULD.

3 comments:

  1. Those are literally amazing.

    As I once stole from someone, you can't spell ignorant without IGN.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The problem with IGN is that it's basically impossibly to parody. Anything you make up simply couldn't be as good as the stuff they actually write.

    ReplyDelete