Monday 30 November 2009

Bad People Are Ruining My Life

I haven't been updating the old blog-o-tron recently as I am in the process of migrating all this awesome content to a new site.

The site is ready to go except that it turns out that registering a domain with www.uk2.net is just about the worst idea you could ever possibly have. I am struggling through their transfer process (which they hide from you, charge you for and don't answer their phones about) but I should soon have a web site with a blog and portfolio and possibly more Ice T pictures ready soon.

In the mean time, here is a quick list of things you should check out:
  • Assassin's Creed 2, possible GOTY contender.
  • Any of Atom And His Package's discography. His music resonates deeply.
  • Me on Twitter. I need followers that aren't spam.

No comments:

Post a Comment